All staff of the Tallaght Chilcare Centre have been Garda vetted. When your child is in the care of our Early Years Educators, you have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a highly competent and qualified team is caring for them.We are proud to say our team have been with us for a long time, in fact over 70% have been with us 8 years or more.
- Our Early Years Educators have excellent communication skills so that they can build trusting and open relationships with children and parents/guardians.
- We provide continuous professional development and training to all staff to maintain our high standards of care
- We implement strict working policies, procedures and practices and employ a level of staff to comply with staff-child ratios defined in pre-school regulations.
Spiritual, Cultural, Social and Moral Values
At Tallaght Childcare Centre growth in spiritual, social, moral and cultural values is encouraged by:
- Providing an environment where the children feel safe and secure
- The constant implementation of centre rules
- Learning to share and respect the property of others
- Learning to accept rules of play and the rights of others
- The celebration of festivals from a variety of cultures
- A respect and knowledge of other cultures
- Grace and courtesy is an ongoing lesson where the children learn to treat each individual with respect and kindness